Frank offers a support service that is designed to help you get the most out of your website. We place a very high value in providing a long term and comprehensive digital solution, working with you as your partner and not just as a one-time supplier.
- Changes in technology - we keep you up to date with the latest functionality, browser updates, new features and design trends
- Security - we can reduce the risk of online threats, malicious malware attacks by implementing the latest updates and advising on new measures
- Uptime - we monitor hosting, loading times, domain renewals and hosting to ensure your site is always running smoothly
- Personal support desk - with a dedicated mailbox and phone line, you will speak to the same person, who knows your site and understands yours needs
- Delivering change - ideas, processes, plans and even staff change over time. Support time can be used to make major developments to your site, or even provide additional training for new members of staff, or on specific topics such as Accessibility
- Additional resource - we can help you out when resources are scarce by maintaining your content for you
- Access to useful information - such as our Accessible Content Guide and 23 training videos
- Regularly maintained websites will help to ensure a good return on investment
- Improved staff satisfaction, help is there whenever they need it
- Improved user engagement and satisfaction, as your site is regularly developed and attended to, ensuring it is always meeting their needs
- Flexible use of Support hours, unused hours could part fund a new project
- When new technologies and updates are introduced, we ensure everything on your website is functioning as it should be. We store frequent backups and provide fast disaster recovery if required
- Necessary fixes are always prioritised and carried out quickly and efficiently. Every day we have developers scheduled into Support, meaning that many requests are carried out with a day or two. Urgent requests are always prioritised of course.